II. Business operations improvement
III. People development and strengthening the management team
IV. Implementing allied services concern for community programs
V. Synergy by working with subsidiaries
VI. Continues work on future projects
- Transition CLIMBS Institute for Literacy (CIFL) to Cooperative Institute of Management.
- Establish CIM by 2024 as the exclusive training arm of NAFECOOP and the preferred learning partner of cooperatives.
- Develop the Business Continuity Planning and Community Resiliency Program as the flagship program of CIM in coordination with the CLIMBS CARES.
- Develop the youth leadership program inspired by the Rochdale Pioneers of UK Principle-Based coop and Value-Based leadership.
- Develop a year-round executive development program for partner-coops, Self-help societies/group and the like.
- Enhance strategic partnerships both local and foreign (at the best interest of CLIMBS) for furtherance of the cooperative movement and industry advocacy campaigns, such as the ILO’s Impact Insurance Project.
- Acquire a commercial property inCebu City and a building in Quezon City through CLIMBS Real Estate Development Corporation including the development of other CLIMBS properties in the key cities nationwide.